The BAC Education Group is the first and only education institution in Malaysia to offer LinkedIn Learning for all current students for free. This means you have access to over 17,000 courses to support you at different stages of your career journey and boost your employability.
“I just learned so much easier from it than I ever could from a textbook,” said Nithiyah Tamilwanan, First Class Law graduate from Queen’s University, Belfast. “It was incredible, I heard it one time and retained the information.”
“Plus, what I loved about it is the LinkedIn Learning courses were taught by real practitioners, sharing their real experiences,” she continued. “Everything just clicked when I heard it.”
Learn more, achieve more, beyond the classroom!
LinkedIn Learning will open the doors for you learn differently, to reskill, upskill or multi-skill and discover a world of knowledge beyond the classroom. You will have access to an enormous library of over 17,000 expert-led courses on diverse, relevant and in-depth topics. Get up-to-date real-world insights and acquire the skills needed to be productive and successful, in a highly personalised data-driven and engaging learning experience.
There’s always something new to learn.
Accessible through your usual college login credentials, LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that allows you to develop skills through professional and expert-led video tutorials based around three main themes – Business, Technology & Creative. There are courses about technology, leadership, management, communications, photoshop, social media and even video editing.
It is flexible – just log in, take your pick and start learning on the go anytime, anywhere, even on your mobile!
So, why is LinkedIn Learning so important for students?
- Professionalism: If you don’t have much work experience, there are tonnes of classes on LinkedIn Learning that can give you insights on what to expect at interviews and at the workplace. These courses will offer the confidence you need ahead of job applications and interviews.
- Upskilling: you never know what new skills might help you to land a new role. LinkedIn Learning is a great way to familiarize yourself with areas previously alien to you- and have something to show for it when you apply for jobs.
- Trends: new courses are constantly being added to align with industry trends, covering emerging technologies and ideas. This will give you the edge over other candidates when applying for that ideal job.
- Expertise: the courses are generated and delivered by real-world industry experts who offer a unique view of how jobs, industries, corporations and skills evolve.
- LinkedIn: You can add completed training courses to your LinkedIn profile, meaning that a good profile (with academic achievements, work experience and extra-curricular bits) can become an outstanding profile. It shows your willingness to learn and the extra skills you have picked up along with way!
Bottom line, the platform, for both students and staff, is helping the BAC Education Group build a culture that embraces adaption via self-directed learning. Which is precisely what’s needed to excel in this new world of work.
Visit https://learndifferent.asia/index.php/linked-learn/ for details